Did Beyonce Knowles get plastic surgery?

I was reading in a NON gossip magazine and they were speaking about the dangers of plastic surgery and the good points about it. They mention that the singer/actress Beyonce had a nose job in the early days of Destiny Child, and in the last year or so Breast implants. I over looked it but when I started looking at varies web sites from the 90’s to now her nose does look different. Back then it looked a lot like her sister’s now it’s a bit straighter.

My TWO questions are:

1) Did she have breast enhancement?

2) Did she get a nose job?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bull s*t! Yes she did. All u have to do is compare the pics! She had a nose job, a butt job (seriously, look it up), 2 ribs taken out so that her waist would be smaller, and breat implants. If anyone is stupid enough to believe that these stars are real, they are very naive. U can't believe the t.v., nothing is real on it.

Too bad she spent all of that money only to get real fat like she is now! Have you seen her?

Source(s): What?! U do hear folks talking about it! It's all over the net! Look it up.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • husby
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Beyonce Waist

• cleek
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Megan Fox. definite, she's particularly yet no longer something to get this hype over. also, the lady has had very nearly each and every beauty surgical treatment contained in the e book. Kim Kardashian, she's also particularly, yet is taking on an basically about surreal, pretend look. also, her maximum well known *** isn't organic. except the important 2, maximum women human beings in Hollywood are puffed up on some factor. Any known Jane could look like Angelina Jolie if she had the money for it. Photoshop, makeup & surgical treatment bypass some distance.

• 6 years ago

no breast or *** surgery but a lil nose correction at 2004 and a botox at 2014. not that much if you thinking of kim kardashian, she is almost made with plastic even her 16 yo sisters had more then 5.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's hard to tell anymore with celebrities these days. I wouldn't be surprised if she did since plastic surgery has become such a "big thing" in Hollywood. It's all about image and how everyone perceives you, yet we should be reminded that we are all beautiful in our own way. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

May be true. EVERYONE in California, both celebs and non-celebs have little plastic surgeries.

• 1 decade ago

have you any links to the sites so I can see? (for before as well as after)

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Remedies for Breast Enlargement http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement/?QzNO
  • 1 decade ago

Both answer.. no

She can wear nice bra

make up can make improvement of her face.

Source(s): Go back and look at her pictures of High School and so forth
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes to both.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.