Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 1 decade ago

has anyone done nvq level 3,childrens care,learning and development,project 2 (development theories)?

Favorite Answer

I am a teacher of children's care learning and development at level 3. I am happy to help you out if you would like to email me.

Good luck with your NVQ.

particular you certainly can! All you will would desire to look at is the minimum working hours requirement to your point 2 AND your point 3. some NVQs are run finished time, as an occasion, meaning you in trouble-free terms would desire to do a minimum quantity of paintings adventure. Others, besides the undeniable fact that, require you to paintings finished time (some can ask for as much as 30hrs each week). because of the fact an NVQ is a vocational qualification some paintings adventure would be predicted besides the undeniable fact that it would be up on your college to set the bounds they assume from you.