Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

What causes a Rheumatoid arthritis flare up?

I have this and I fell down and I'm a big women, and Now I am tired, sore and my hip hurts so bad. My back arms everything hurts. Can A fall cause a Rheumatoid Arthritis flare up?

Favorite Answer

the cause of rhuematoid arthritis is unknown. it is most likely osteo arthritis

Imagine for a moment your arthritis completely vanishing right now.

If, in a moment, your pain and stiffness melted away. And your joints all of a sudden functioned like a well-oiled machine.

Like a magic wand was waived, you'd be able to jump up from your chair and run around the room like a kid.

And imagine that you'd never have to suffer as much as a pinch of arthritis stiffness or pain ever again.

I know this sounds impossible right now, but bear with me, because sometimes miracles happen.

It was a gift from a woman on the other side of the world. From the kindness of her heart, she took pity on my suffering and taught me how to completely reverse my arthritis.

Today, I want to do the same for you!

• Xenos

rheumatoid arthritis flare