Craigslist Flagging?

I was wondering if anyone knows how people flag an ad off within minutes. I'm computer literate so I know that you can flag someone off CL yourself, but it would take longer then 5 minutes. I post my business on there and my competitors constantly flag my postings off. It's pretty annoying. I just repost,... show more I was wondering if anyone knows how people flag an ad off within minutes. I'm computer literate so I know that you can flag someone off CL yourself, but it would take longer then 5 minutes. I post my business on there and my competitors constantly flag my postings off. It's pretty annoying. I just repost, but I'm wondering how they do it so fast. I know there is such things as flagging machines... where do you find them!
Update: I have no idea how to change my IP address, but everything else you mentioned I've tried. I think it's a case of jealousy and really CATTY people. I just don't understand why you'd prefer to get business in such a nasty way.