where are you from and name one thing your city is famous for.......?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

rochester, ny

kodak

ragu

birds eye

zerox

bausch and lomb

frenches mustard

Rochester Institute of Technology

paychex

gannett newspaper

western union

Jolt Cola

JW Dundee's brand (Honey Brown)

Arbor Mist wines

Heluva Good Cheeses

Seneca Foods

Francesco Rinaldi

Wegmans Grocery store chain, it has been ranked the best grocery store in America by Consumer Reports and Food Network.

• 1 decade ago

I'm from Williamston, South Carolina.

We're famous for the Spring Park and the World's Largest Jockey Lot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm from the Smoky Mtns of Tennessee. We are famous for Dolly Parton and her theme park "Dollywood". She also has a waterpark (Splash Country) & The Dixie Stampede which is a dinner & show. And of course the BEAUTIFUL Smoky National Park, one of the most visited National Parks in the U.S.A.

Source(s): Living in Tennessee
  • penso
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

My city has the night Watch by using Rembrandt , The Anne Frank abode,The van Gogh Museum, The oldest inventory substitute (we invented it ) A well known pink gentle district, Coffeeshops and the Schreierstoren the place Peter Stuyvesant set sail to purchase the piece of land you reside to tell the story, we based manhattan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Texas

Buddy Holley

• 1 decade ago

Indianapolis, Indiana--The racing capital of the World. Except we no longer have the Formula 1..not our fault..we still want it.. Oh yeah..forgot to mention..Home of Peyton Mannning..you know..Eli's Brother..Oh, and Gatorade.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hamilton,Ohio were famous for.....well let's see ummm....we have alot of crackheads running around!! does that count?

oh oh i got it the Ohio River!!! every body else on here has something better......I hate Ohio

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CN Tower - the world's largest freestanding structure.

(This is a good question, unlike most of the crap people post.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CN Tower, and I'm from Toronto.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.