Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

TO MALAYSIAN.Malaysia is a peaceful country??

do u watch news or news paper??do u know that MALAYSIA is one of the country that hv so many cases in BRIBE??do know that most of malaysian ministers and their bunch of groups are involved in bribe IN and OUT from the country??THEY are actually HIDE those things behind of us.they also used our money for their own good by rising the tax etc.do know about LINGAM'S VIDEO,ATLANTHUYA'S MURDER??some of our ministers are involve.

what are your comments??

by da way: I'M JUST ASKING...

Favorite Answer

So ah... my answer is... yes, Malaysia alone is peaceful loh... but SOME people still refuse to live in peace, taking the 'peace' for granted mah... and horr... those ppl horr.., they abuse the powers and abuse themselves. Those people make Malaysia less peaceful and more stress to live in.

You oso fogot to mension ah... dat Sharlini girl. Even 50 over bomoh oso cannot help woh... how to let our kids play alone out there these days?

by de way... I'm just ANSWERING :-)

Its definitely the most peaceful country there is. Bribe?!?! Do you believe everything that the media tells you? You are suckered! I have lived in 5 different continents in my life, and bribery in Malaysia is not even close to any these other places.

Stop believing what the media tells you. Come and see it for yourself.

Having lived in 2 atheist majority countries, I would say they are the most screwed up. Corruption is insane, like my friend got divorced and her alcoholic husband got the kids. The other the atheist lead government persecutes ethnic minorities. Child murder was very common, if someone got sick of their kids they just killed them and police did nothing. I was dating one woman who admitted she murdered 2 of her babies, both because they got in the way of her career. When she told me I was so disgusted I called her so many insults and she left me a message on my phone the next day saying she had nightmares about the kids she killed. she said it never hit her that something like that could be wrong, because it was so normal in her country. Also sexual abuse seems to be rather high too. Every woman I dated said she was raped by a male relative except one. One woman was not only raped by her father, but her step father and classmates and I said why didnt you call the cops(this was when I only knew about the classmate rapes) and she said she didnt want to ruin their lives and the police won't do anything anyways. And I noticed the women I slept with often had milk coming out of their nipples, usually just one nipple while the other nipple didnt. and the nipples were always pointy. And they had no children. Apparently if you have an abortion you risk having milky breasts and permanent pointy nipples. Also in both countries no one would help each other. I would see street children everywhere, elderly homeless people, cops everywhere demanding money to cross a bridge or demand free cigarettes and alcohol from shop keepers. The 3 atheist majority countries I went to as a tourist were pretty screwed up. Czech Republic was the most shocking because it is a Western nation. Racism and homophobia there is insane. The racism seems to be more of a reaction to the minorities commiting crimes. The homophobia seems to be connected to 45 years of being told homosexuals were evil and criminal by the Communists. The Neo Nazis are all atheists, the slavophile groups are all atheists, mocking Chistianity as a Jewish conspiracy to control White people. Violence there is insane. Like assaults on elderly, finding babies in trash bins, streets covered in urine and turds, and its not from dogs if you know what I mean. The most disturbing thing I saw was all the homeless children walking around with paint covering their faces from snorting it. the other 2 is just nothing but scams, corrupt police, children smoking cigarettes, prostitutes everywhere, including children! and cops just walk by like its nothing. I wouldnt say atheist majority countries are more peaceful, I would say crimes are not reported. Really just take a trip to these countries and see for yourself. I felt safer walking the streets of Mattapan Boston than I did in Prague.

Actually, theres a lot of murder cases in Malaysia per day if you check with the police department. to avoid histerical among people, there will be two to three cases printed in the newspapers..

Source(s): police department..

malaysia will be a peaceful country when nothing bad happens to women whom are walking lonely in the middle of the night.

• kimht

look at it my way

my father saw the races war

do i want my grandchildren see that races war in their time ?

the country is peaceful cos it is in a cold war

how long do you think that tension can last before it break?

wey... you better kill your self if you thing Malaysia not peaceful country ...so far it is very peaceful....please look at others countries which seems like time bomb.. for example you are free to be here @YA...i am tired to be in war zone and riots.....so be a good person laa

• *

No to corrruption, yes to good governance

No to religious and racial persecution, yes to fair and equal treatment

And did you know, There are lots of cronies around?? An example would be me..

malaysia for peace =)