Are there any gay films with a happy ending?

Have you noticed that a large number of films with gay couples in end on a sour/unhappy/tragic note? I don't believe all films have to have happy endings. But it seems that lots of gay and lesbian films and films with LGBT characters in choose the tragic ending over the happy one. The only happy ending I... show more Have you noticed that a large number of films with gay couples in end on a sour/unhappy/tragic note?

I don't believe all films have to have happy endings. But it seems that lots of gay and lesbian films and films with LGBT characters in choose the tragic ending over the happy one.

The only happy ending I know of is "Beautiful Thing" and even that calls itself an "urban fairytale".

Brokeback Mountain, Four Weddings and a funeral, As good as it gets- all have sticky ends for their gay characters.
Update: Chuck and Larry isn't a film with a happy ending. It's a purile and offensive film. Casual homophobia, casual racism. That's not a representation that needs to be out there in the collective imagination.