Should I express myself...or not?

I have known this guy for three months and I have been attracted to him since day 1. Whenever we get together we enjoy each others company. He flirts with me a little and I flirt back. I give him a lot of eye contact and he does as well but I dont know if its just him being friendly. I feel like there is something more than just friends between us but it's hard to tell from his perspective. This is the first time in my life that I actually think about a guy a lot and how much I like him. But I have a fear of being rejected. I wanna say something to him to just to make it known to him but I dont want it to be awkward. Where do I go from here?

Favorite Answer

It's nice to dream about a guy all day long, and eventually you want to live that dream. I think what you should do is get in a position where you can make a move on him in the sweetest way that will clearly state whether he likes you or not.

Next time that you are together, no matter where you are, tell him you want to take him somewhere and just jump in your car and head off to a nice scenic area. Just sit there with him and tell him that you love coming to this spot (and truly take him somewhere where you love going to relax) and just talk. Just the two of you. After talking for a while, ask him what he thinks about relationships and where he stands at the present time. This will help you decide if you should even put the moves on him because if he says he is not in any way ready for another relationship, you don't have to worry about asking him or putting the moves on him and getting rejected, you'll already know he's not looking for that, and just move on being great friends until I'm sure there will be a time after spending so much time with you that he will be the one asking you out next. If he says he would love to get with someone, then just send little hints that you are looking for someone too, then leave it at that.

The next time that you are together, write in a book exactly how you feel about him, what you've always wanted to tell him, and how you didn't want to tell him in person because you were afraid of putting him on the spot and didn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. Give him this little notbook at the end of the next night that you spend together and ask him to write back if he doesn't want to talk about it in person, then just wait and see what happens.

I know it sounds a little childish, but I got together whith my boyfriend this way and we are still together 2 years later, and from time to time, it's great to look back and read some of the letters in this little notebook.

I hope you get what you wish for.

Good Luck.

Sounds like you two really like each other.

I would just let him know how you feel. Even if he doesn't feel the same, you can always still be friends and enjoy each other company.