I had hives break out all over my body and i have no idea why?

i got hives yesterday and went to the hospital. they did a throat culture for a strep rash and it came back negetive..ive been on ammoxacillon for about 10 days to take care of a bladder infection and they told me to stop taking it but i have gotten hives before when i wasnt even taking it. i havent been eating... show more i got hives yesterday and went to the hospital. they did a throat culture for a strep rash and it came back negetive..ive been on ammoxacillon for about 10 days to take care of a bladder infection and they told me to stop taking it but i have gotten hives before when i wasnt even taking it. i havent been eating anythign different either...lately ive had weird pains in my lower pelvic region also. my hives are everywhere you can imagine on my body except my face...they were only a little on the top of my forhead. some people think its and allergy but dont know from what...i havent changed detergents or shampoos or soaps or done anything new. someone also said it could be scarlet fever but i doubt that. my throats been feeling weird lately also...kinda in my tonsil area they feel sore. what could it be? do you think im sick? could i be coming down with something really weird?