Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

Online Business Ideas?

Does Anybody have any good online business ideas? My brother and I really want to start an online business...but we need a good idea.

Favorite Answer

I have been running this one for awhile.

It is a online travel business and it is really easy to get into.

This site has a video's that explain the business.

http://www.ytb.com/Wooden

This one is growing really fast.

just click on view company presentation.

If you decide to join click on join today and you will have web site of your own within a day to book travel for yourself, friends, family and more.

What could be more fun way to earn money than travel

Hello!!! My name is Marian Howard and I have a great company for you. This business is one that anyone will be able to do. I am with a company by the name of YTB Travel Network!!! This company allow individuals to have their own online travel business. Everyone know of a few people that love to travel. Well, I can show you a way to travel and get paid not only on the travel booked by others, but also on your own. I have two websites that I would like you to take a look at. The first one is my personal site. Which is www.ytb.com/marianjh!!! And the second one is my business partner's website. Which is www.lightspeedtravelteam.com!!! Take a look at both of these sites and either send me an email or give me a call at 3344501848. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and have a great day!!!

Not sure if this is what are looking for in a business.I found this amazing natural wax candle business opportunity with Gourmet Candles I was excited! I finally found a business with loads of training and support to get you up and running to start your own candle business right from home. I have never been so exciting about a online business until I fell into this Gourmet Candles Company. I had also found a company that I can trust and know will make money. They are always there if your need help getting started with your business.

We have been partnered with a great online business which allows one the time to transition your life from employee to small business owner (read Robert Kyasaki's "Cash Flow Quantrant"). Works just like a franchise without all the huge startup costs and no royalties; the company pays you instead. If you would like to earn more 888-241-0068 or maresidual@gmail.com.

Source(s): I have learned so much about health and nutrition over the past few years. God certainly put our bodies together to work properly! It is the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink, etc. that causes our bodies to break down. We can help our bodies work better by improving our lifestyle; through exercise, taking supplements and changing what we eat.

Hi there. What I would do is find products either in your local area or on the internet that you would be interested in selling. So, for example: If your local city makes cheesecake, as the owner or company if you can distribute their product over the internet. Or, think of a product that you are really interested in or knowledgable. Then look on the internet for a manufacturer. Get some High Resolutions pictures from that company. Set up a "store" on the internet and start selling.

Check out TokSee...it's FREE to Join!

http://www.tokseetool.com

The are claiming that they will be BIGGER than YouTube + FaceBook + MySpace.com + Skype...

As a FREE TokSee member, you can earn substantial daily income with TokSee's powerful business model and compensation plan, by referring others to the IntelcomPlus TokSee Products

As free TokSee Users upgrade to TokSee premium services, ... referral income is paid directly to your World Passport Account, set up at no cost.

But it gets even better...TokSee has created a referral compensation program that enables members to earn income from the people your referrals bring to TokSee. In fact, you can earn income from many generations of referrals with TokSee's unique viral compensation system that calculates infinite generations deep.

When you refer others who use the Free TokSee communication tool and/or TokSee Social Community, they are automatically coded to you and when they refer people they are also coded and so on and so forth infinite generations deep.

The system follows every single purchase and rewards all those in the referral chain for these multi generational purchases. Those who choose to use any of our upgraded services earn much more from the sales.

You never have to Sell or Talk to anyone...simply Share the FREE Tool with your Friends and Contacts!

Good Luck!

I will give you ten reason to start this online business.and 10 reason why to join http://www.iwantwebsite.com

1. You can sign up FREE, get a FREE Website, and test drive the program for as long as you want at absolutely no cost or obligation EVER.

2. A lucrative compensation plan. Tens of thousands of SFI's members are already receiving monthly commission checks, totaling over $3 MILLION dollars since July 1st.

3. SFI understands the Internet. SFI itself is totally database-driven which means that almost everything happens in real-time. From SFI's powerful central Admin site, there's online, real-time genealogies, plus numerous other tools to manage your business such as instant group messages via email.

4. Perfect for the "little guy." There are no group volume requirements. In fact, the toughest thing you ever have to do with SFI is give away free stuff.

5. Refer just three new members to SFI and you can automatically start earning a portion of EVERY sale...EVERY month...made by SFI's OVER 3.7 MILLION affiliates and members worldwide.

6. FREE 24-Hour Professional Consultation. Each SFI affiliate is assigned three leaders to provide free consultation and support.

7. The Internet is exploding worldwide. USA TODAY recently reported that over 170,000 new people are getting online every 24 hours. Many smart business people are becoming millionaires on the Internet. And this is just the beginning! With SFI you can grab your share.

8. Thanks to the Internet and SFI's smartly-designed infrastructure, your business expenses are minimal. You can contact thousands on the Internet via email, search engines, directories, free ads, etc. All free! No door to door sales. No postage. No printing. No brochures. No tapes. No videos. No long distance calls. Instant communication -- worldwide.

9. Don't know anything about marketing on the Internet? Included FREE when you sign up with SFI is an ongoing course in making money on the Internet. It's emailed to you FREE 1-2 times per month, plus there's also a Website of all the past lessons. EVEN IF YOU END UP DOING NOTHING WITH SFI, GET SIGNED UP AND GET THIS INVALUABLE COURSE!!!

10. FREE Co-op. SFI has provided over 700,000 of its affiliates with free leads. Join SFI now (www.iwantwebsite.com) and you may start receiving free leads (leads that can add to your monthly commission check) within hours.

http://www.iwantwebsite.com

I have a great idea for a on line busness, I have been with this business for a while and you both amy want to check it out the advantagesa are great and the potential is up to you

Source(s): www.theharvestisplenty.co step #3 www.goytbnow.com/bluepearltravel

I am in a business that would be great for the both of you. You could work it together at first then split up and each do your own thing when you realize how good of an income you could make. Please visit my website

http://banessa.womensdreamteam.com

No worries, men can do it two. with the website called prospering from home.

Its a great company with many benefits and awesome bonuses and comission.

This is exactly what my blog is all about. Online business and what are legit and what are scams....Ive tried a few and got scammed so I would like to warn people about these...and bring the legit systems to the fore front.

http://flrfreebiessites.blogspot.com/

Ignore the name of the url....its not all about freebies...its about making money and thats what life is all about...right