serena asked in TravelSpainIslas Canarias · 1 decade ago

Tenerife Adonis Jardin Isla Bonita Hotel,Playa de las Americas.Reviews,Tips,What to see?

Hi there,me and my boyfriend (20-24) booked 1 week's holiday for next month in Tenerife Adonis Jardin Isla Bonita Hotel,Playa de las Americas with All inclusive deal...did someone been there? reviews? tips? what to see? Please please please help me!!! it is 1st time I am going to Tenerife. Thank you so much!!!

Best Answer

Hi, me and my girlfriend have just come back from Playa de las americas. There is a multitude of things to do and go. heres a few that i reccomend. Not too far is Aqualand which is fantastic as there is all the water flumes etc. but the dolphin show is not to be missed( worth the entry fee alone) Then there is a monkey park not to far which is awsome( if you like the idea of being in the enclosure with the monkeys and lemurs, this is for you)

But seriously dont worry, your hotel with no doubt have loads of leaflets to guides to tailor to your own desires.

enjoy!!!

In Tenerife you are able to do any such thing you feel like any day of the entire year because of its environment, natural surroundings and tourist infrastructure created for enjoyment for all the family so this place is the right place for a good holiday and with hotelbye you are certain to get it. In Tenerife are plenty of points waiting for you really to discover and some of those is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A spot that is a magnificent position for watching whales free in the ocean. Up to 26 species are located just down the coast, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and also blue whales. In Tenerife you will even see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's highest maximum and its two ecosystems produce the rise an experience packed with contrasts.

En Tenerife puedes hacer lo que más te gusta cualquier día del año, gracias a su clima, a su naturaleza, y a unas instalaciones turísticas pensadas para que tú y los tuyos disfrutéis. Descubre todo aquí https://tr.im/1rUph . En Tenerife te llenaras de energía porque realizaras un sinfín de actividades y además vas a poder disfrutar de una rica cocina. Sentarse en una terraza con vistas al mar y saborear unos camarones es sin duda una experiencia deliciosa. Una de los sitios que debes examinar en Tenerife es también el volcán del Teide, el pico más alto de España. Sus dos ecosistemas hacen de la subida una experiencia llena de contrastes y asimismo única.

if u want a good night out and are not homophobic, go to the yumbo centre in playa del ingles, theirs sum great drag bars that are a really good night out, its a gay friendly place but full of familys. Im goin in april and cant wait!