Why is cosmo from the fairly oddparents pregnant and not wanda?

I was just watching the commercials for fairly odd baby and I noticed cosmo is pregnant, how are parents supposed to explain that to their kids? I think it's funny though, What are ur opinions, best comment gets 10 points from muaw.(me)

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it's very disturbing. I think it's very scary. I think that partially (not sure) they might not have wanted kids to know where babies come from, but in that case they should know it doesn't come from a man. This was the mos disturbing thing I have ever seen, I will get nightmare's from it. Horrible ones I will neve recover from.

• roena
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The Fairly Oddparents Cosmo

• 3 years ago

Cosmo Fairly Oddparents

• 6 years ago

It's a freaking cartoon show, WHO CARES! Yes it's weird a man got pregnant but so what, do you really think it would have been better to see Wanda pregnant and see Anti Cosmo pregnant? What happens happens and if you don't like the show how about instead of whinnying and complaining about it why do you TURN THE DAMN TV OFF! Besides you can't honestly say it's not the most disturbing cartoon on tv. I mean people say SpongeBob is bad for kids because the main characters represent the seven deadly sins.

Source(s): My opinion
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yYu have to realize that it is just a cartoon show. If you have seen any of the others, you would realize that most things in the Fairy World are completly opposite the Real World. Parents explaining that to their children is exactly the same as explaining the fairies to their children. There not real, it's not real. It's just pretend.

• 1 decade ago

they probably wanted to make it funny with cosmo being pregnant since he's the dumb one in the cartoon..

i wanna watch it tonight even though i'm 15

• 1 decade ago

Probably to make it funny, like on the Sims 2 when the sims get abducted by aliens only the males get pregnant from it. xD

• 1 decade ago

I think they did it to be ironic.

Most kids have seen a pregnant woman before.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha, I notice that too! way I see it, doesn't matter whos the pregnant one, they still had sex. XD explain THAT one to the kiddies!

maybe he's a tranny? I mean he DOES wear a crown...he's got a wand for Christ's sake.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Watch the show and find out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just plain creepy to me. Nick doesn't really edit out pregnancy very much and not once was it a guy. i hope i can watch thorough this movie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.