Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Which of these names is that of a terrorist?

Who of the following is a terrorist?

a) Mohamed El Baradei

b) Michael Griffin

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael F. Griffin "Christian terrorist"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Michael Frederick Griffin (born September 11, 1961), Christian terrorist, murdered Dr. David Gunn in Pensacola, Florida on March 11, 1993. This was the first killing of an OB-GYN who performed abortions.

The then 31-year-old Griffin, a member of the Army of God and Rescue America, waited outside Gunn's clinic and shot him three times in the back. He is reported to have yelled "Don't kill any more babies," just before the shooting.[1] Griffin did not attempt to hide his involvement in the murder, telling police, "I've just shot Dr. Gunn."

A jury only deliberated three hours before finding him guilty on March 4, 1994. He was sentenced to life in prison. He is currently serving in Okaloosa Correctional Institution in Crestview, Florida. [1] The assassination inspired the federal Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.[citation needed]"

Source(s): z
  • 1 decade ago

Nice. It must be Michael Griffin, since ElBaradei is the head of a UN department. (Either that, or it's a hell of a deep cover.)

EDIT: Ah, first killer of an abortion doctor. Back in '61, too. Impressive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will assume griffin is the terrorist - not IRA - he killed an abortion dotor. .

el baradei is the boss of the UN atomic energy comission. he is not a terrorist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

According to Homeland Security both of them are since you just mentioned both of them in connection with terrorism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

b.) Michael Griffin

I know what you're thinking, but let's not make false assumptions

• 1 decade ago

probably both

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.