What is the best way to build in a 40" LCD tv?

I am tired of seeing cables hanging on my wall. I live in an apartment so I cant go bashing walls etc. So i have decided to build a fake wall and have my TV mounted inside it to hide the wires from the TV, Blu-Ray player, Xbox and Wii and digital tv box. But I dont have a clue where to start and the... show more I am tired of seeing cables hanging on my wall. I live in an apartment so I cant go bashing walls etc. So i have decided to build a fake wall and have my TV mounted inside it to hide the wires from the TV, Blu-Ray player, Xbox and Wii and digital tv box. But I dont have a clue where to start and the 'specialists' quoted me a small fortune to get it done.... so i want to try a DIY - Any tips?
Update: have thought about cooling and will be putting an extraction fan in there. This will be linked to the power supply of the TV. Once you click on the tv the extractor will run. should be fine...