Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:- Have you ever been Fishing ?

Jo

Favorite Answer

Sure have Jo, me and my brother went fishing in wales and he caught a 16st'er(Our dad!!LOL), swung back to get a good cast and wop caught him just below the family jewels in his thigh!!lfmao we had to give him(prob more than necessary) Scotch to make him happy before cutting the barb off and pulling it out!

ARRHH Those were the days:-))))))))))

Yes, Like 5 times only.

i haven't been fishing interior the longest time, yet I used to like it. My first actual fish replaced into whilst i replaced into 5, we've been fishing on a river financial employer. that they had taken a rope and fed it interior the direction of the belt loops on my denims and tied the different end around a tree so i could no longer fall in. i replaced into conserving my foster dad's pole so he ought to bait my forster mom's hook (she does not touch the worms). i replaced into so happy and happy with that fish. To me it replaced into massive however the photograph of it looks like it replaced into approximately 5 inches long. It replaced right into a trout in spite of the incontrovertible fact that and that i've got been given to consume it. My son-in-regulation is a authentic fishing addict, whilst it rains and a puddle types he's death to get a line in it. lol

Yes....many times in the summer in the sea near where our summer house is. My father's guardian took me fishing on a river in Yorkshire once when I was about 8 years old, too....I wish I could have gone on more fishing trips with him....he was a keen fisherman.

I love to fish because it calms down and there is that sense of mystery of what is below taking a nibble on the bait and the excitement of the catch

Yes I have and It has such great memories for me . I first started fishing with my grandparents I had such a amazing time with them. Miss them so much .

Now I fish with my Kids and Hubby and we just laugh and have a great time. Thanks Jo xx

once when i was 7 my dad and older brother took me and my little sister. i fell in because i was leaning over the edge of the boat looking for the fish. needless to say i didnt catch any. i havent been fishing since haha

Yes. I used to go fishing in nyc when I was younger. My dad used to take me. That was when we were on better terms.

We never ate the fish, though. We always gave them away to the people fishing next to us.

You betcha. Here's what I caught in some of my fishing trips;

pond - catfish

lake - bass

creek - perch

river - gar

beach - eel, hammer head shark

deep sea - red grouper

Yes, on the Yellowstone river. Good times.