Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Will the girl be pregnant if she has sex/ get raped before she has her first period?

well its clear that she wont be pregnant but will it have any bad effect on her health? will she not have any change in her body?

Update:

i haven't experienced it personally.its a general doubt which i have got. so i want good answers. any bad answers would be reported.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well you do ovulate prior to your period starting so its possible to get pregnant without having your very 1st period

Source(s): RN L&D
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No a girl will not be pregnant if she has sex before she starts her first period BUT she would be too young to have sex!! A young girl is not emotionally and mentally mature enough at a very young age not to mention that is is illegal.

Rape always has a very bad emotional effect on any woman or girl and could also damage her physically. Rape is also a criminal offence no matter what age the girl is. All sex without consent is rape.

• 1 decade ago

Yep afraid the ablity to become pregnant before your first period is very real. I suggest you go find some information on how your body works cause I would hate for you or someone you know to get caught out

• 1 decade ago

It's unlikely but is possible. It could be that the girl is in her first cycle as a woman and the period comes at the end of the cycle, so she has already had one fertile period in which she could have become pregnant. She cold not become pregnant if her first period is not imminent. The top and bottom of it is that there is a very slim possibility of becoming pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. May be exceptions will occur, it be very rare case I don't recall any case.

No there wont have any effect. Only thing she might refuse to have sex with the boys and may turn to a lesbian

• Wendie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You can't violate bad answers if there telling you the truth.

Yes it can give her bad effects to her health physically and mentally.

• Karin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Mental health, absolutely.

Physical, very unlikely.

She still needs help though...and it's the far more important kind than contracting and STD.

• 1 decade ago

yes she could in fact get pregnant because even though she had never had a period she may have been about to start her first and could in fact end up pregnant.

if youve never had a period then you wont know vwhen/if your going to ovalate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes because she is ovulating before she gets her first period.

• 1 decade ago

actually, it's very possible for the girl to get pregnant before she ever has a period. if she's starting to go through puberty, she can be ovulating and not even know it. it's happened before.

Source(s): Sex ed class, duh.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.