Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Patrick Henry you were on my tv only 15Min. yet you touched my soul like no other ever has! Incredible is all!

I REALLY WISH I HADNT MISSED MOST OF LAST NIGHTS INSPIRATIONAL EPISODE. THAT BOY WAS MADE IN HEAVEN SENT TO BE THOSE WONDERFUL PARENTS PERSONAL ANGEL. I SO WISH THAT I COULD MEET HIM. I JUST WISH I WAS MORE LIKE HIM. I DONT HAVE ANY NOTICABLE DISABILITIES YET I LET THE WORLD GET THE BEST OF ME AND LET MYSELF AND THE ONES I LOVE DOWN MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT.AND THEN THERES PATRICK HENRY WHO IS LOVE,JOY,HOPE,AND SO MUCH MORE. IAM IN AWE OF HIM. WHAT A BLESSING HE IS. I CANT SAY ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT THIS YOUNG MAN I ONLY SAW ON T.V. BRIEFLY. HE AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY TOUCHED ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A C.D. OF HIS MUSIC. HIS VOICE IS INCREDIBLE AND SO IS THE SOUL THATS BEHIND IT. I SURE WOULD WEAR THAT C.D. OUT!!!!!!! THANK YOU PATRICK HENRY AND THANX 2 YOUR LOVING TALENTED AND WARM FAMILY FOR COMING INTO MY LIVING ROOM AND TOUCHING MY SOUL WITH YOUR VERY BEING. I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NEVER 4GET YE ALL. I SAID IT B4 AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN I WISH I COULD MEET AND KNOW YE ALL!

Favorite Answer

He truly is an amazing man. His demeanor, his extraordinary talent for music, and his insightful view of the world really did touch me as well.