Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Patrick Henry you were on my tv only 15Min. yet you touched my soul like no other ever has! Incredible is all!

I REALLY WISH I HADNT MISSED MOST OF LAST NIGHTS INSPIRATIONAL EPISODE. THAT BOY WAS MADE IN HEAVEN SENT TO BE THOSE WONDERFUL PARENTS PERSONAL ANGEL. I SO WISH THAT I COULD MEET HIM. I JUST WISH I WAS MORE LIKE HIM. I DONT HAVE ANY NOTICABLE DISABILITIES YET I LET THE WORLD GET THE BEST OF ME AND LET MYSELF AND THE ONES I LOVE DOWN MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT.AND THEN THERES PATRICK HENRY WHO IS LOVE,JOY,HOPE,AND SO MUCH MORE. IAM IN AWE OF HIM. WHAT A BLESSING HE IS. I CANT SAY ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT THIS YOUNG MAN I ONLY SAW ON T.V. BRIEFLY. HE AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY TOUCHED ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A C.D. OF HIS MUSIC. HIS VOICE IS INCREDIBLE AND SO IS THE SOUL THATS BEHIND IT. I SURE WOULD WEAR THAT C.D. OUT!!!!!!! THANK YOU PATRICK HENRY AND THANX 2 YOUR LOVING TALENTED AND WARM FAMILY FOR COMING INTO MY LIVING ROOM AND TOUCHING MY SOUL WITH YOUR VERY BEING. I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NEVER 4GET YE ALL. I SAID IT B4 AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN I WISH I COULD MEET AND KNOW YE ALL!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He truly is an amazing man. His demeanor, his extraordinary talent for music, and his insightful view of the world really did touch me as well.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.