Who do you want to hire at a record store. An aphasic person or someone who's not?

I had applied for a job at a record store, but I was rejected because of my disability in speech and communication(aphasia). After leaving the store, I heard them called me crazy, retarded, and dumb. Months later, few people got arrested for theft at the store. The ones arrested were the assistant manager and the... show more I had applied for a job at a record store, but I was rejected because of my disability in speech and communication(aphasia). After leaving the store, I heard them called me crazy, retarded, and dumb. Months later, few people got arrested for theft at the store. The ones arrested were the assistant manager and the one person who applied an application at the same time I applied one. In addiction, he had drugs in his system. I kind of laughed about it because it was something that goes around comes around. Sometimes it's was for the best because something more had waited where I can do more with my art work and an occupation of working at an office as one of the Dean's assistant where I can go places.