Why does it seem like God isnt there when i need him?

so for the past years (3-4 years?) ive been living without my dad because he had to go out of country, and he still hasnt returned. its been so...so hard for my family and me, esp. for my mom, raising us ...and because we've having money problems, in short, were not the richest or well off fam. i dont mean... show more so for the past years (3-4 years?) ive been living without my dad because he had to go out of country, and he still hasnt returned. its been so...so hard for my family and me, esp. for my mom, raising us ...and because we've having money problems, in short, were not the richest or well off fam.

i dont mean to sound complainign..but after my dad left ive been going thru really rough times...and im wondering why God doesnt seem to be with me when i need him alot now..
i always find myself getting depressed cause all my firends seem so happy and well off...and i feel like im not goign to have a great future. i have great friends adn a great church...i pray to God constantly.. but i never seem to find answers. i always forget ot read the bible...i try, but im so focused on school and grades. why doesnt God give me any kind of sign or help? i really need Him...and it hurts.

please, no stupid answers or blasphemy! if theres nothing nice to say, dont say it!

God Bless<3 and thank you
Update: to those who helped me...thank you SO much. tears began to fall from my eyes after reading your comments and advice, it really helped me feel alot better. i dont even know you guys, but you guys really impacted my life, i thank you for that! to those who say there is not God or that God is just trash...i dont... show more to those who helped me...thank you SO much.
tears began to fall from my eyes after reading your comments and advice, it really helped me feel alot better. i dont even know you guys, but you guys really impacted my life, i thank you for that!

to those who say there is not God or that God is just trash...i dont hate you for it. i hope someday that you'll experience His love for you

thank you so much <3