Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

13 years old, 85-86 pounds??help plzzz?

ok so i'm 13 years old and i weight about 85-86 pounds i've been like the same thing about 2 years and half and i'm 5 foot 1-2

and i was just wondering am i regular weight?

short, tall, or normal??

thank u very much if u help

pce out<333

Favorite Answer

You sound the right weight if not a little on the low side.

Just eat healthy, develop an exercise plan (even playing sports) and see your pediatrician if you have questions. S/he can show you where you are on a growth chart as compared to others your age.

When I was 13, I was about 130 pounds, but I was like, 5 foot 6 or something. You are at a very good weight.

According to the school nurse, for every inch you are above 5 feet, you should weigh 5 pounds over 100.

You are kind of skinny for your height, but that's okay.

There really isn't a specific height you should be, because at 13 everyone is growing at different rates and times.

What is normal for you, may not be for someone else.

I am 13 too. I am 4ft 11'' and I weigh 82 pounds. Every inch taller you add five pounds. You sound fine to me, you are a perfect weight don't worry.

Your short like me, but thats okay . You'll still grow. Your weight is average and you have nothing to worry about.

Don't listen to what other people tell you.

Source(s): From someone who really knows. A 13 year old :)

how tall are you? im 13 5 3 and 128 in the journey that your 5foot you will desire to be around a hundred 5 a million you will desire to be around a hundred and five 5 2 you will desire to be around a hundred and ten and so on same with going on in the journey that your 4 11 you will desire to be approximately ninety 5 4 10 approximately ninety desire this enables

Im 13, 5'3'' and I weigh 110, im not fat at all! You are a little on the skinny side, but not anorexic. If I were you I'd try to gain a little extra weight, maybe like 7 lbs.

hey there, if you are 13 you are still growing-- you sound to me like you're naturally thin-that is, as long as you are eating normal and staying active. Good job! If you want to gain a few pounds, just increase your calorie intake.

I have a 10 year old that is 80. Everyones build is different, as long as your eating right and healthy dont worry about it.

That's about how much I weighed when I was 13, and I was 4'10". You are a tiny bit underweight, but that's much better than being overweight.

ur normal, dont listen 2 the people who say ur over weight, yea ur small but ur perfectly healthy. as long as u dont lose like 10 pounds ur good. -twickers