Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

WEIGHT PROBLEM!!!PLZ HELP ME LOL i like capital letters?

(sry about the title lol)

ok so i'm 13 years old and i weight about 85-86 i've been like the same thing about 2 years and half and i'm 5 foot 1-2

and i was just wondering am i regular weight?

short, tall, or normal??

thank u very much if u help

pce out<333

pounds by the way lol sry

Favorite Answer

You are fine, but as you get older you will gain more weight. You are still growing, but go to a doctor because for your height you're a bit underweight and for your age. Yeah go.

really im 14 and im like 98 pounds. I dont think it is a big deal if your skinny . its just that some people are naturally skinny and have high metabolism. But if ur like anoerexic that is another thing. But you'll gain some weight cuz i did a little but i have bracers and my teeth hurt so i can not eat as much. you remind me of this girl i knew in the 8th grade and she was like that too but now she is a freshman in high school and she got bigger but not like fat or anything.

DONT SWEAT IT !!

Well I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm 98 pounds, so yeah I think you're good because there's some girls my age as well who are skinnier.

I think it's all good =)

u are underweight by like 15 pounds!

lucky im 12 years old 5'1 and i wiegh 115

u didn't mention kgs or pounds...plz do that...if kgs,u are seriously obese...