promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

does mary jane ever die in spiderman?

if so, how?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mary Jane does not die in the comics, she and Peter actually get married but recently, thanks to a villain and bad writing, their memories have been erased and they are no longer together. Hooray for ruining 21 years of comic book writing *sarcastic incase you couldn't tell*

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

She has never actually died. She was believed dead for a time a few years back when a plane she was supposed to be on blew up with no survivors. It turns out that some rich, obsessed fan of hers kidnapped her off the plane and stage the explosion to cover it up. Peter later finds her. Then they separate... They got back together, but now, in a deal with Mephisto to save Aunt May, their marriage and all memory of it has been erased. Basically like it never happened.

• KatieK
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't believe so, but I think they are going to get a divorce. In the comic books they've been married about 21 years.

*edit* Found this article:

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blog/show?id=947994:B...

Source(s): My sister looked it up when a friend told us that Mary Jane was killed off in the comic books.
  • 1 decade ago

No. The way she almost died in the first movie was the way his old girlfriend Gwen died in the comic book, back in the early sixties.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wow they never even met and you are asking about her dying he wouldn't notice her death anymore way to go old mighty marvel a deal with the devil wiped out their marriage so in a way she did die and took spidey with her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, its not part of the story board

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.