promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If you could live in a world from any book, movie, TV show, or video game, which one would you live in?

Update:

You can also pick from comics, web comics, or other games.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I always wanted to live in the land of chew and swallow which was from the book "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs". I loved the idea that it would rain pancakes!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

I'd Love To Live In Both Wonderlands (Both 1951 And 2010 And Both OZs (Also 1939 And 2013) It Makes Me Want To Follow The White Rabbit Down The Rabbit Hole And Down The Yellow Brick Road I Also Wanna Live In The Pride Lands Because I Wanted To Be Simba's Co-Ruler (A Human Living In The Pride Lands???) Also The Mushroom Kingdom And Mobius And Pixie Hollow Also The First Thanksgiving From Free Birds And Alantica From The Little Mermaid Also Equestria

Source(s): I Would Love To Live In Other Worlds Far From My Own World
  • britni
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Wonderland (both 1951 And 2010) because I - opt to Have A Mad Tea party With both Mad Hatters (Ed Wynn And Johnny Depp Respectivly) - See The Cheshire Cats In Tulgy Woods (Sterling Holloway And Stephen Fry Respectivly) also Alantica because Out Of All Of Ariel's Sisters the single i opt to Be With Is Attina And The delight Lands because i opt to stay The "Hakuna Matata" life-style With Timon And Pumbaa an similar way Simba Did contained in the first action picture

• I'd live in the same brownstone as the Ricardos and the Mertzes.

Or I'd live in Miss Havisham's house and clean up the damned place [the rats and mouldering wedding cake really need to go.]

Or perhaps I'd live in River City, Iowa, and help Prof. Harold Hill with his musical pursuits.

Or just get away from this crazy world by getting shipwrecked with that Robinson family from Switzerland.

So many choices!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. I totally agree with Little Miss Answershine.

• 1 decade ago

Right now.. Lost! I would like to be on that island :)

And from a book.. Gilead.. Roland's home town in the Dark Tower, long before the world moved on. Gunslingers and wizards..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Harry Potter. I absolutely love the books and movies.

• 1 decade ago

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer to be surrounded by vampires and werewolves.

Or I would live in the TV show called Moonlight (to be surrounded by vampires!)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Practical Magic....not the silly magic stuff...just loved the house and the area.

Parent Trap the original...New York was so nice back then.

• 1 decade ago

i'd love to open my wardrobe and see a wonderful world, i'd also love to live in the Shire of Lord of the Rings...and i'd love to actually live in Hogwarts :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.