clever people?

okay. my sister, i think is getting into a ton of trouble at school, and is drinking and smoking. i want to see if it's true. i can smell it on her but i want don't want to tell her i know, without proof. the only way i know how it to hack into her account. her hint is Abby Road, any ideas of what the password could be?

Update:

it's not the beatles, i checked

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no sorry. anyone can have any time of password.

• The Beatles album Abby Road try the Beatles

• 1 decade ago

This might be a long shot but abby road is the name of an beatles album, if she likes the beatles her password might have something to do with them.

• 1 decade ago

well I learned that a lot of people will respond rapidly to the line clever people

an idea I used to like was: you can obey the law without stressing about things; the law is a convenient boundary as well as a duty

that awareness could persuade you to find legal methods of communicating your concerns presuming that your concerns are also legal to have

however, if the reader personally rejects the notion of statuatory law I believe a sane person must consider alternatives; the big first few are

kindness

nondetectability

patience

raw power

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Don't try hacking into her stuff. That can cause more problems than you can think of. You don't want your sister to not trust you.

Just confront her about it. Let her know you care about her. If she knows you care about her, she may open up about it. I feel like hacking into her personal stuff might be a bad way of going about the issue. You want to be able to trust your sibling with stuff.

• 1 decade ago

If you can smell it on her you should just tell her you can smell it on her. She thinks she's getting away with something and she should know that she's not. Hacking her account will not help and you have no business trying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really think it is not necessary to hack into your sisters account in order for you to confront her with what you feel you know about her bad habits. If you just approach her honestly and openly and be there for her she may open up to you. Don't attack her with evidence, you are not the police, you are her sister. Be there for her as a sister and allow her to trust you enough to where she feels comfortable opening up to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Something to do with The Beatles, music, rock, John Lennon, ...,

• 4 years ago

WWE information, u are mentioned cz ur internet site has virus! besides: a million-Joe is gona kill you 2-Why Sting Why?? 3-The Beatifful human beings communities with grotesque fat lady 4- annoying justice : perspective's final Stand (or AJ, if u wana cheer perspective) starred, i'm going to edit it if i'm able to think of of others

• 1 decade ago

instead of catching her out be a good sister and sit her down and ask her nicely in offensively. if she denies it tell her that you care so much about her and the door is open if she needs to talk.

if all fails then buy a bottle of beer and leave it open where she can easily notice it and see the reaction

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea the beatles thats the name of there last album! good luck and maybe u should just talk to her and tell her ur concerned! she might get mad but it help her in the long run!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.