8 Answers

Relevance
  • bosh50
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

jackie chan

• 1 decade ago

Ok in a bare hand no weapon fight Jackie Chan would win but he will be beat up like hell though cause Jet Li has a ferocious way of fighting but Jackie Chan still wins

In a weapon fight hands down Jackie Chan wins he is awesome with weapons if you watch old school Jackie Chan movies you will see why he is so good like operation condor 1 and 2 drunken master wheals on meals and so on

Jackie Chan Owns ALL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jet Li himself, in an interview, said that he's not very good at fighting. I don't know about Jackie Chan, but if anyone tells you he doesn't know martial arts, then they're lying.

There is absolutely no possible way of knowing, and to be honest, I don't see how it would matter, anyway.

• Faith
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Jackie Chan obviously!

even if he isnt as good at martial arts as Jet Li he would stun him with his hilarity and wit!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Berny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Jackie Chan is not a martial artist. He learned what he knows from Chinese Theatre. It's more like acrobatics than actual martial arts. Jet Li on the other hand has actual martial arts experience. Honestly, it wouldn't be a fight based on martial arts skill.

• 1 decade ago

Jackie Chan, I think he is in the martial arts hall of fame.

• 1 decade ago

Jet li would win due to his speed. They slow down his moves on camera. Jackie might win on athleticism.

• 1 decade ago

Jet Li would kill that stuntman.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.