Is this joke about a PRIEST & a RABBI funny?

A priest and a rabbi were in a car accident. Both of their vehicles WERE DEMOLISHED. When they exited their vehicles, they both marveled at how their cars were destroyed, but they were unharmed.

The priest said to the rabbi,"Surely this is God's doing! He must've meant for us to be friends!" and hugged the rabbi.

The rabbi said to the priest, "You are absolutely right! Here, I have an unopened bottle of fine wine! Let's celebrate this miracle!" The rabbi handed the bottle to the priest and the priest took a couple of swigs and handled the bottle back to the rabbi.

The rabbi took the bottle and put the cap back on it and closed it. The priest looked at the rabbi and said, "Aren't you going to have a sip also?"

The rabbi replied, "NAW. I'LL JUST WAIT FOR THE POLICE!"

Favorite Answer

Lol. That is funny.

Yep..liked it a lot...but embarrassingly I didn't get it until I read someone elses comment re: money. Guess it's just been a long time since I heard Jewish jokes..it's all getting a bit politically correct here in Aus. Star 4 u 4 sure.

humorous attempt this one I as quickly as met a woman in a wheelchair on a coastline wile i became strolling alongside the water. As I approached i could desire to confirm she became crying. I pronounced to her what's misguided? She pronounced " i'm 21 and that i've got in no way been kissed" So I bent over and gently gave her a kiss on the lips and that i walked off. As I walked off she began balling her eyes out. I became and stepped lower back to her and that i pronounced " what's misguided now" She pronounced nicely i'm 21 and that i've got in no way been Phucked. So I gently scooped her out of her wheelchair and that i threw her into the sea. I pronounced to her, "There, now you're phucked."

hahahahaha that is hilarious omg im literally lmao keep it up

i've heard it b4, but its still VERY funny. u defiantly get a star! -twickers

• Zert

Jewish folkz are really all about money huh?

{Most clever joke}

Lol! That is a good one!

WOW! Simply terrific! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! LMAO! Star for you!!!

• .

i get it

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......boring...not funny