Primerica question?

I am looking into Primerica for a refi. Their offer looks good on paper. They have 2 week billing cycles that refigure your principal more often. They require me to carry life insurance with them, but it is a good rate. An body have any experience with them? Any comments good or bad? I understand how it... show more I am looking into Primerica for a refi. Their offer looks good on paper. They have 2 week billing cycles that refigure your principal more often. They require me to carry life insurance with them, but it is a good rate.

An body have any experience with them? Any comments good or bad?

I understand how it all works, my concern is having to maintain life insurance with them. Will they suddenly raise my rates? They have told me there are no pre-payment penalties and I can get out of the loan without any costs.
Update: shiprea, A reason you can share?
Update 2: it is on a 14 day billing schedule as opposed to a 30 day so each payment changes does reduce the principal and the interest is supposed to be refigured.
Update 3: I am in the Army so any pre-payment penalties are a no-go. I have heard their prepayment penalties are high. All I want is a one page good faith estimate and they give me a multi page pretty chart thing trying to sell me more crap and recruit me as an agent.
Update 4: I am supposed to have the three way conversation with their closer tonite, maybe be can get me a good faith estimate, that will answer my question in a way I can understand.
Update 5: they did tell me they required life insurance.
Update 6: Won't work for me. They can only re fir up to 5 acres. I have more than that. My land has already been subdivided into 3 acre lots for future deveolpment. They also have a 3 year period when they charge for early termination. 3% 1st year, 2% second year and 1% 3rd. Without being able to include my land it... show more Won't work for me. They can only re fir up to 5 acres. I have more than that. My land has already been subdivided into 3 acre lots for future deveolpment. They also have a 3 year period when they charge for early termination. 3% 1st year, 2% second year and 1% 3rd. Without being able to include my land it won't appraise right.
Update 7: for the right person this seems to be a good loan