True Patriot Fans, I think its time, dont you?

OK, before I ask, I want to ask that only true non hating, non cussing, people answer this question. I know how the Pat haters are, so lets be real here, and Pat fans, whats your opinion? Lots and lots of attention has been put on the Pats this year, Spygate, the undefeated season, and then the Superbowl... show more OK, before I ask, I want to ask that only true non hating, non cussing, people answer this question. I know how the Pat haters are, so lets be real here, and Pat fans, whats your opinion?

Lots and lots of attention has been put on the Pats this year, Spygate, the undefeated season, and then the Superbowl loss.

What is bothering me, is all this negativity around the team. We are constantly in the negative light because of the 'Spygate' stuff. Now we have former employee's ready to testify about other tapings.

QUESTION: Is it time for Bob Kraft to let Belichick go? Suspend him untill all the evidence is out?

I know that at the end of all the investigations, there will be other teams guilty of the same stuff, but the negativity, and the tarnish to our Superbowl wins is overwhelming.

Again, please be sensible with your answers.
Thank you and good day.