By The Way Im Playing in a 12 team roto leauge

Update 2:

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd rate your team an 8. It's solid.

C - You're going to need another catcher. Napoli is only a decent option for a starter.

1B - Don't expect Pena to put up the same numbers he did last year, but he'll still be good.

2B - Figgins is great. He's versatile and he'll get lots of steals with a high BA.

SS - Hardy is solid, but there are better options.

3B - Again, Beltre is solid, but there are better options.

OF - Great job here. Vlad is a beast, and Ichiro will get tons of steals and an extremely high BA. Lee is great as well. Dunn is a great 4th outfielder and has tons of power.

Bench - Johnson is a good backup 2B, and Helton is good for BA. Blalock may have a surprisingly good year by regaining his power. Drop Eckstein though. He contributes nothing to your team.

SP - It could use some work. Halladay is good, and Blanton, Guthrie, and Weaver are alright. Hopefully Liriano will return to his ace-form.

RP - Again, could use some work. Cordero's move to a hitter's ballpark should increase his ERA, WHIP, and blown saves. Lidge is very inconsistent too.

If I were you, I'd trade one of your OF's for a good SP. I'd also trade Cordero/Lidge for a better closer like Bobby Jenks. Try picking up another catcher too for Eckstein.

Hope I helped!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow lot of angles and i think ur teams like a 6 mayb 7

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.