Tyra Banks is Fake!.. I have proof?

Youtubers comments on People who have been to a taping of the Tyra Show ...Thoughts on "TyraBanks" So, I went to her show yesterday and I must say she IS beautiful and skinnier than she looks on TV. She didn't even say HI to the audience and had NO contact with us. When the cameras were on, she was... show more Youtubers comments on People who have been to a taping of the Tyra Show ...Thoughts on "TyraBanks"

So, I went to her show yesterday and I must say she IS beautiful and skinnier than she looks on TV. She didn't even say HI to the audience and had NO contact with us. When the cameras were on, she was so sweet and charming but once the cameras were off she had this stern face on and wouldn't talk to anyone. The same was with her guests...the camera was on..she was all sweet to them once the camera went off she IGNORED them once they tried to talk to her!!!

She is a fake! I went to her show yesterday and I was just crushed to see how different she is once the cameras are off. I felt so deceited and wanted to get up in the middle of the show and leave.
Update: I too was on the Tyra show..the one that just aired about plastic surgery nightmares!! I agree...the WHOLE thing was scripted! My story was NOT told!!! I was BARELY shown on the show as well because of the "nice" factor!! People BELIEVE Tyra is all sweet and bubbley..friendly..caring..she is NONE OF THE... show more I too was on the Tyra show..the one that just aired about plastic surgery nightmares!! I agree...the WHOLE thing was scripted! My story was NOT told!!! I was BARELY shown on the show as well because of the "nice" factor!! People BELIEVE Tyra is all sweet and bubbley..friendly..caring..she is NONE OF THE ABOVE!!! SHe acted liked she HATED being there!! What a mistake it was to go on that show and look like a fool!!! I feel your pain!!
Update 2: She never said ONE thing to the audience. When you watch the show, she looks like so much fun and as if she cares about her fans.I woke up at 4am to go to NY to see her, waited in the FREEZING studio basement 2hours. When the cameras were on she was the sweetest person ever..funny, interactive but when they were... show more She never said ONE thing to the audience. When you watch the show, she looks like so much fun and as if she cares about her fans.I woke up at 4am to go to NY to see her, waited in the FREEZING studio basement 2hours. When the cameras were on she was the sweetest person ever..funny, interactive but when they were off she ignored everyone..even one of her guests. While the cams were on, she was hugging him, laughing, talking once the cams turned off she turned around and ignored him.