Muslim lobby?

What are the Muslim lobbies in the US? Which is the most powerful? Are they well-organized?
Update: Local Machine: I post what I want. If you don't like it, relax; no one is making you create similar posts. Also, do you think I care about YA points? What are they? They are not real. They don't matter. If I want to post here, I'll post here, whether I am "Level One" or "Level... show more Local Machine: I post what I want. If you don't like it, relax; no one is making you create similar posts. Also, do you think I care about YA points? What are they? They are not real. They don't matter. If I want to post here, I'll post here, whether I am "Level One" or "Level Seven."

I think that this is a very good way to spend my points. I like seeing something other than "Israel stole my puppy!!!!!" when I visit the YA Israel section.