Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 decade ago

Whats the average height for a 13 year old boy?

I am 5'3'' and i just want to know if thats a good height or if I'm to short

Favorite Answer

There are many factors that affect height. Sex, race, diet, country of origin, maternal diet while pregnant, medications, illness, disease, etc.

I would check with the CDC's growth charts for an idea- then talk to your pediatrician if you have any concerns. At 13, I would not be worried about height at all- you still have years of growing left.

Most important of all is to remember that it's WHO you are, not what you are, how you look, what size you are- that really counts. You wont believe that right now, but sometime between college and adulthood you'll realize how true that is. Develop WHO you are now.

No, you are alright. Some grow later than others. I had a friend who was 5'1" until he was 17. Then in 2 years he grew 9 inches!

My 13 year old is 5'6 but, he has a friend that is 13 and 5'. Everyone is different. Embrace it!

thats the right height or around there anyways