Need ideas for helping animals through fundraiser!!?

My daughter's high school has a community service club, and my daughter recommended the idea that their next focus be on our local humane society. We need ideas on WHERE to host a 'wish list' drive (for blankets/towels/toys, etc.) and other items that our humane society may need... Also, if you have... show more My daughter's high school has a community service club, and my daughter recommended the idea that their next focus be on our local humane society.
We need ideas on WHERE to host a 'wish list' drive (for blankets/towels/toys, etc.) and other items that our humane society may need...
Also, if you have ANY ideas on fundraising/fundraising techniques, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!

PLEASE respond with your ideas ASAP so that she can tell her club. If we don't get a good plan going, then the club might change their focus.... :(

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!! :)