Why is it that so many white people leave their blind,curtains or shades open in their houses at night? Are th

I'm black and I've noticed this in every city I've been in. It also seems that the more affluent the resident, the more likely they will leave the blinds, curtains or shades open. Why is that?

Favorite Answer

why not we have nothing to hide -- mind stay open 24/7!!!

• stein

We bypass away ours open each and all of the time (in heat climate for sure). we are meant to get extra snow the next day so establishing something isn't lots of an decision now. tremendously much all domicile windows mfg. because of the fact the 1970's have "stops" built into them that assist you to open your domicile windows slightly--and limit them from establishing on the outdoors. examine yours to work out in the event that they have that decision. The stops are on the element that would not slide. Or, in case you may constantly make your individual by potential of putting a screw or nail interior the physique so the window will provide up whilst that's barely open some inches. except you reside interior the interior city or a ghetto, i does no longer be too inquisitive approximately a assassin coming in to kill you. the great majority of people who're murdered are victims of somebody they comprehend. the proportion killed by potential of strangers is amazingly small small. examine online on your city/county internet site for the surely crime fee around you. Get the authentic info. There are relatively adequate issues that are justified to stress approximately, no experience nerve-racking unnecessarily. existence's too short.

I have noticed this strange habit also, but only in the last 5 to 10 years. I am stumped! I'm white and I don't leave my blinds open after dark. My parents and grandparents didn't either. It's quite weird! If anyone knows the answer, I, too, would be interested.

How do you know if the people inside are white?

Grizzly, it's really ugly to play to stereotypes. I live in a mostly-black neighborhood and no one does that. We're not a different species. Big surprise, but we're human too and do a lot of the same things other humans do.

What Patrick said is horrible. I'm white and we close our shades...But I've seen open shades before. I think they just dont mind people seeing what they're doing.

Because they want somebody to come and rob them so they can call the police and become a victim. White people love being the victim.

Cuz day soak in da moonlight wit day melanin starved skin and worship da evil jew moon god

Source(s): Why are you looking at the windows? Must be natural for you to case them for burglary.

you are not the only one that have noticed this i have too and then ppl wonder how criminals in such got into the house