HUGE pimple with white stuff inside?

This pimple is located right beside my nose and its disturbingly huge... Its completely white. My brother is telling me I should pop it, but I rather not since it hurts! Should I leave it alone and buy some acne cream or something? this is my first time experiencing this and I certainly do not want to buy acne stuff for this ONE pimple. How long will it remain on my face?

Best Answer

;o;z that white stuff is called pulse and i have one of those pimples right now on my forhead my advice to you its ready to pop but still you shouldnt pop it or it could leave a scar so instead buy some acne cream and apply it everyday before you go to sleep if you dont have time to buy it or anything just be patient it will soon go away

Source(s): umm my own face lolz

you mustn't squeeze something above your neck,on the grounds which you risk forcing any an infection decrease back into your recommendations.What i might do may be to place a warm damp washing device on the section approximately three times an afternoon and which will open the pores and help it drain away.I never heard of utilising toothpaste on zits and yep it sounds love that's a pimple yet once you preserve squeezing it it ought to grow to be a sore and reason a scar.possibly you ought to apply dermis colored zinc to hide it.You greater perfect ask the chemist approximately that.

DONT.... THE BACTERIA SHALL SPREAD AND U SHALL GET MORE OF THOSE IN THE FUTURE....