What an interesting list!
For the girls:
1. Cora - easily the best name, but Denise is not a great match; perhaps Cora Natalia, Cora Samantha or Cora Pearl.
2. Rory Elizabeth - great name with lots of spirit
3. Mary Arminta - interesting pairing
4. Natalia Pearl - a nice combo
5. Charlotte Louise - lovely, but increasingly popular
6. Ella Audra - lovely, but Ella is quite common
7. Pearl Samantha - I'm not sold on Pearl as a baby name; it still sounds a bit dated to me - but you might just be ahead of the trend, because Ruby is certainly hot.
For the boys:
1. Daniel Owen - it's simple, but strong
2. Lyle William - I love Lyle, but it may well sound feminine with all the Laylas, Lilys, Lilahs and such out there today
3. Nathan Edward - Nice, but Nathaniel has a little more presence
4. Noah Zachariah - great combo, but a popular first name choice
5. Evan Cameron - I love Evan, but I'm not sure about the combo
6. Cameron Jesse - I think Cameron has had its moment in the sun and is on the decline - it was #31 in 2000, but slid to #52 in 2006
7. Dane Ernest - Just not my favorite name, either as a first or a combo
But you've got plenty of names to choose from, and some really great ones mixed in here.