Ive been told that Lucifer was heavens musician. Is there bible for that? where?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some point to Ezekiel 28:11-19 (KJV), with the "tabrets and pipes":

Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Although the word tabret has been changed in most Biblical translations to "timbrel" or "tambourine," the King James Version still refers to these instruments of worship as "tabrets." The words tabret and timbrel are quite Biblical and are mentioned several times in the Old Testament.

1. A tabret is a small tabor.

2. A tabor is a small drum with one head.

3. A taboret is a small tabor which consists of a small seat without an arm or backing as well as a small frame for holding material while being upholstered.

4. A tabour is a drum; it consists of a circular frame of two hoops fitting withing one another in which a cloth is stretched.

5. A taboret is a strong material with stripes.

• shipe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Lucifer Musician

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Ive been told that Lucifer was heavens musician. Is there bible for that? where?

Source(s): ive told lucifer heavens musician bible where: https://biturl.im/cR0kP
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

These stories get better and better!! lol Lucifer is a bad translation and was added into our bible years later. "Lucifer" is a latin word in a Hebrew bible. Lucifer is a latin word that means a few things, it means the planet Venus, bright light or morning star. Isaiah is not talking about a fallen angel, he is talking about the King of Babylon, how he is going to fallen from his throne because of what he did to Israel. He is comparing the King to the planet Venus, or morning star as it is also called. Angels cant fall anyway, but that's another story. That is also a bad translation in our bible and because of that, we know believe that God's Holy angels can sin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well this is what i could find about Satan and music in the Bible...

Isaiah14:11-12

11 Your pomp is brought down to Sheol, And the sound of your stringed instruments; The maggot is spread under you, And worms cover you.

12 How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avwp0

Ezekiel 28:13 of the KJV and NKJV seems to hint that Satan was involved with music in Heaven. The NKJV says, “The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created,” although the exact meaning of this difficult Hebrew text is uncertain. There may have been such instruments in heaven, but there is no evidence outside this verse to verify it.

• 1 decade ago

he was the torch-bearer, that is what the word "lucifer" means.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.