Ouija board possession?

Okay you may think I'm insane for asking this lol. But do you believe that it's possible to like use the ouija board and ask it to talk through you to the other people in the group? Like possession? Because my friends were like full on into that, and I didn't believe it worked. So we did it (me... show more Okay you may think I'm insane for asking this lol. But do you believe that it's possible to like use the ouija board and ask it to talk through you to the other people in the group? Like possession? Because my friends were like full on into that, and I didn't believe it worked. So we did it (me obviously too scared to) and it was....creepy. Like, either my friends amaaaaazing actors, or they were really possessed! I wanna know if you think this is actually possible. And please please PLEAAAAAAAAASE do NOT answer with "never play with a ouija board, they're too dangerous". Cuz I don't really care lol and it will be a waste of your typing lol. I will still use it. I just want your opinions on if you think possession is real or not, please and thank you :)
11 answers 11