promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can i play a video on my motorola A1200 in real player , i tryed a 3 gp convert vedio but it did'nt work?

Please any body solve this problem

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

try to convert the file into an MP4 format real player recognisez this kind of format...it worked omn my phone...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A1200 can see the video format: default support RM, 3gp, MP4.

MPEG4 video files: can support 320 to X240, 30fps, 350kbps.

3GP and rm video file to support the 320 X240, 15fps, 350kbps.

Video streaming media to support the 176 X144, 96kbps.

Greater than the above-mentioned parameters, it is impossible to play, players will be prompted to file too large. When the system playing tips that long, can be used Pavtube Video Converter and similar compression software.

Pavtube Video Converter is a powerful and all-in-one conversion tool for giving the solution of reformat from one to another. It meets the need of people who fall over themselves for enjoying the movies and music on popular portable devices including Zune, iPod, PSP, Apple TV, iPhone, 3GP. With the ideal converter, you can appreciate the movies and music in fashion freely without any limit.

With the high speed and good quality, it supports the input formats including: WMV, ASF, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM, RA, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, MP3, VOB, DV. And the output formats including: AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, WMV, DV, MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3, MP2.

As a tool for conversion, the user-friendly interface and perfect converted video and audio will satisfy you for enjoying the videos on portable devices. Choosing Pavtube Video Converter is an intelligent choice! Try this video converter now and make your splendid days!

Guide: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/guide/

Good luck:)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.