Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:- How can we Stop-underage drinking ?

Jo

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

there's always been underage drinking Jo, parents need to start taking responsibility for their kids, and should be showing them an example, I don't drink in front of my kids because I don't want them to think it's okay for them to be around alcohol, a lot of parents drink in front of their kids all the time, therefore teaching them that alcohol is a normal part of everyday life, it isn't!

• blouir
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Ingesting underage IS a significant deal. For one, it is unlawful. If they get caught, they may be able to get in massive crisis. If you happen to would be caught permitting her to drink, you could get in obstacle additionally, for allowing a minor to have alcohol. (you'll most of the time get in even worse difficulty than she would, for the reason that you would be allowing it to happen) 2nd, young adults who drinking underage are more likely to develop as much as be an alcoholic. Third, it's damaging! First of all, her mind is still growing, and ingesting alcohol kills brain cells. Which you are not able to get again. 2nd, how would you feel if your sister got so under the influence of alcohol that she passed out, and boys ended up raping her, or some thing terrible like that? Or, what if something would happen and he or she would get in a automobile accident (whether or not she's driving, or considered one of her drunk neighbors), and ends up being critically injured, and even dying? It can be quite no longer worth it. Your sister could also be mad at you due to the fact now folks aren't going to believe she's "cool", but she'll thank you afterward for doing it...

• corra
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

eating underage is a lot. For one, it particularly is unlawful. in the event that they get caught, they are able to get in extensive hassle. in case you would be caught permitting her to drink, you will possibly get in hassle additionally, for permitting a minor to have alcohol. (you will possibly in all likelihood get in even worse hassle than she might, on the grounds which you would be permitting it to take place) 2nd, toddlers who start up eating underage are a lot greater in all likelihood to enhance as much as be an alcoholic. 0.33, it particularly is risky! before everything, her recommendations continues to be becoming, and eating alcohol kills recommendations cells. which you would be able to no longer get decrease back. 2nd, how might you experience in the experience that your sister have been given so inebriated that she handed out, and boys ended up raping her, or something undesirable like that? Or, what if something might take place and she or he might get in a motor vehicle twist of destiny (no remember if she's utilising, or one in all her inebriated acquaintances), and finally ends up being heavily injured, or maybe loss of existence? it particularly is fairly no longer fairly worth it. Your sister might nicely be mad at you because of the fact now human beings are not going to think of she's "cool", yet she'll thank you later on for doing it...

• 1 decade ago

Kill our kids before they become teens? I can't see it stopping any other way. And since that's not an option...the only other way to combat it would be to lower the drinking age to 10. That's not happening either... :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I just don't know where we would start on this one jo.....there's rules in place now regarding alcohol but these are constantly broken !!

• tawn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

you cant.

there's bigger problems out in the world compared to stopping underage drinking.

i think if people tried to, it would have the same of effect as the war on drugs which....is failing

• Stop selling alcohol to teenagers and always ask for ID, or maybe even parents number so you can see if it's fake or not. It need's to stop as soon as possible

• The simple fact is we can't, we can only learn ways to try and limit the problem. Try and make these kids realise the DANGERS they're putting themselves and others in should they continue to drink.

Good question.

• 1 decade ago

I THINK TEENS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRINK AT 16 BECAUSE THEY ALL DO THIS COMES FROM A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT DRINK BUT HAD A LOT OF FUN DOING IT AS A TEEN IT WAS GOOD TO KEEP IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM

THEY JUST NEED BETTER BOUNDARIES

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By lowering the legal age?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.