Where do I download many popular songs in .kar file format?

Since my computer has a built-in karaoke program, it only runs files that are .kar or .midi with lyrics. Problem is, nearly everywhere I google for .kar songs, the searches return songs that were popular...in the 80's. Such as Air Supply, and etc. Where can I download .kar songs that are popular NOW, such as... show more Since my computer has a built-in karaoke program, it only runs files that are .kar or .midi with lyrics. Problem is, nearly everywhere I google for .kar songs, the searches return songs that were popular...in the 80's. Such as Air Supply, and etc. Where can I download .kar songs that are popular NOW, such as Fort Minor, Linkin Park, Rihanna, Chamillionaire, JT, Akon, and the many other artists popular in the recent couple years? I'm looking for mainly rap, hip-hop, rock, and pop genres. Please, help needed BADLY! I can't stand 80's and 90's music!
Update: OK, so I checked, and my program already can play MP3+G files. Problem is, anywhere I can download free songs? Once again, POPULAR songs from the REALLY RECENT YEARS. Giving me songs from the 80's isn't exactly useful.
1 answer