• Entertainment & Music >
  • Music >
  • Other - Music
  • Entertainment & Music >
  • Music >
  • Other - Music

Where do I download many popular songs in .kar file format?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Since my computer has a built-in karaoke program, it only runs files that are .kar or .midi with lyrics. Problem is, nearly everywhere I google for .kar songs, the searches return ...show more
Update : OK, so I checked, and my program already can play MP3+G files. Problem ...show more
Best Answer
The Kar Format Isn't A Very Popular Format For Karaoke.
It's A Midi File That Some One Has Added Graphics.
My Suggestion Is If You Want To Have access to newer songs. That You Get A Program That Will Play MP3+G Or MP3+G Zipped.
You Can Get A Free Program That Will Play MP3+G Zipped Here
http://www.tricerasoft.com/
You Can Also Purchase New Songs In MP3+G Zipped Format From This Site.
Good Luck JYM
  • 0
    2
  • Comment
Since my computer has a built-in karaoke program, it only runs files that are .kar or .midi with lyrics. Problem is, nearly everywhere I google for .kar songs, the searches return songs that were popular...in the 80's. Such as Air Supply, and etc. Where can I download .kar songs that are popular NOW, such as Fort Minor, Linkin Park, Rihanna, Chamillionaire, JT, Akon, and the many other artists popular in the recent couple years? I'm looking for mainly rap, hip-hop, rock, and pop genres. Please, help needed BADLY! I can't stand 80's and 90's music!
Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock