Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Guys - blondes or brunettes?

I know most guys say blonde but guys always say that woman like Adriana Lima and Megan Fox are the two of the most beautiful women on Earth. and they're both brunette;)

lol im bored blondes or brunettes? girls can answer 2

• Rat
    Favorite Answer

Brunettes.

I'm awfully tired of half the women I know all having the same ugly platinum blonde hair.

Brunettes

Personally, I think most guys would say brunettes because even if it's not true, in most cases, blondes still have the mentality of being considered "dumb". Also, brunettes are more versatile. Not everyone looks good as a blonde. Brunettes can be on many types of girls ( Asians, Hispanics, African-Americans, Caucasians, etc.) Blondes are typically found on only Caucasians for the most part. And what guy wants the same type of girl. You know what I mean?

Asians

but i think both are great and hair color doesnt make a person. Personality does.

but for the sake of choosing out of the two i'll say brunettes

It all depends on the person. I like brunettes first, but i wouldn't turn down a blonde either, if i like her looks.

Both. But it seems I always end up with brunettes.

I'm not a guy but I think pale girls with blonde hair are pretty. but tanned girls with blonde hair are not. And most brunettes are pretty.

As a fashion lover I would have to say brunettes because they tend to have a variety of darker less sensitive skin, and it helps with the make-up and clothes. There is just more that goes along with them. Blondes usually have lighter skin and can't use too many bold colors, they have to be light and casual.

Im a brunette. i love my hair! I dont care if guys lke blonde hair better, they will fall n love with one and then find out she is a witch!

blonde but some brunette girls are hella hot

I don't know which is more attractive in general, but I definitely prefer blond.. guys of course