I've just found out I'm traveling to Frankfurt, Germany! What are the sights I should see?

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

Frankfurt doesn't offer much as other German cities to tourist, it is the financial center of Europe, so there are plenty of skyscrapers and shops.

But there is also the city hall that is called Römer, it is a very beautiful place.

there are also churches and cathedrals if you like visiting them, you will enjoy it. like Paulskirche, Dom Sankt Bartholomäus or Katharinenkirche

Also if you are interested in literature, in Frankfurt you can find Goethe's Haus and Museum, among other interesting museums

Hope you enjoy your visit to Frankfurt

i just got back from Frankfurt last week and I already am planning my next trip! There is so much to do there. I suggest that you go to the top of the Main Tower... it's an awesome view of all of Frankfurt. Check out an Eintracht Frankfurt Soccer Game...they are absolutly amazing! And see Der Römer und Der Dom. Don't worry to much about learning German as most people in Frankfurt can speak english. You should also go to Sachsenhausen to some bars... they are awesome as well. Plus check out the churches and the Johann Wolfgang Goethe Univerisity and Musuem there... and if you get a chance take a 30 minute train ride to Mainz to see some less city life European culture. But Frankfurt is the place to be!

Source(s): Traveled there. www.youtube.com/Garrett90CA Go there and see my videos from Frankfurt

Goethehaus - the house where Goethe was born. Ghoethe is a famous German writer. Next door is the Goethemuseum.

Paulskirche (St. Paul's Church) - bombed in WW2 and completely rebiuld.

Frankfurt Zoo - its one of the oldest zoos in the world.

The Main Tower observation platform you can get a birdseye view from Frankfurt.

http://www.hotels-frankfurt.org/guides.en.htm

i assume youre american judging by "Frankfurt, Germany!"

Go see a "soccer" game. the local team is eintracht Frankfurt