Pagans, Wiccan, Heathen et al; how many of you shy away from the term "neopagan"?

I ask because there is a lovely debate on some boards I attend on the terms of pagan, heathen, asatru, etc. Many prefer to not be referred to as even pagan in order to distance themselves from the "neo" movement. The times I have heard "*insert curse word* neo's" come out of a recons mouth!... show more I ask because there is a lovely debate on some boards I attend on the terms of pagan, heathen, asatru, etc. Many prefer to not be referred to as even pagan in order to distance themselves from the "neo" movement. The times I have heard "*insert curse word* neo's" come out of a recons mouth! So do you mind when someone calls it neopaganism?
Do you prefer to distance yourself from it?
Update: Ah yes Gai but we humans are a label happy bunch. I fear it will never stop. :)
Update 2: Hello Boar, long time to see. :)
Update 3: I prefer just heathen myself.