Ive been scammed - ebay!?

So i purchased 2 playstation 3 60gb consoles on ebay from 2 different sellers. Well, after making a payment i get an email from ebay insisting that i do not make the payment as there is something up with the sellers account, (a bit too late), and then during this week buyers who also bought a ps3 from the other... show more So i purchased 2 playstation 3 60gb consoles on ebay from 2 different sellers. Well, after making a payment i get an email from ebay insisting that i do not make the payment as there is something up with the sellers account, (a bit too late), and then during this week buyers who also bought a ps3 from the other seller emailed me saying they received nothing nor a refund, so ive been scammed twice this week!!! So i was wondering, if i call the credit card company and say it was a fraudulant transaction, should i say it was unauthorised or should i say i paid for something and did not receive it? Im afraid i wont get the funds back if i say i paid for an item through ebay and did not receive it? or should i say it was unauthorised???
Update: one seller had 15 positive feedback and no negetives, the other seller had 89 positive feedbacks where did i go wrong? i emailed the buyers and asked if they received anything and nothing, i paid through paypal!
12 answers 12