It's hard for me to admit this but I think I have a mental disorder?

I think I have social anxiety disorder. I'm fine sometimes in one on one conversations with people I know very well, but if I'm talking to a stranger or a group of strangers, I get hot, I shake, I cant be still, and when people in other groups laugh I think they might be laughing at me. I wasn't... show more I think I have social anxiety disorder. I'm fine sometimes in one on one conversations with people I know very well, but if I'm talking to a stranger or a group of strangers, I get hot, I shake, I cant be still, and when people in other groups laugh I think they might be laughing at me. I wasn't always this way. I used to be very social and I remember when this feeling started (I was about 20, now I'm 27). I don't feel that way all the time, it just depends. I was at an engagement dinner last week-- there were about 15 people at the table but I just felt like everyone was looking at me and I was just so nervous and uncomfortable. I started trembling and couldn't eat without dropping the food from my fork every other bite. It was awful. How do I get help? Do I go to a General physician and get a referral to a psych? I have no idea what to do or how to get meds and I'm afraid to tell anyone I know because of the stigma associate with mental health. What do I do?