Has anyone used the Suction Cup Dent Puller?

I have a dent on my car fender that does not allow me to complete open the passenger door. I don't want to go spend too much $$$ going to the body shop. Has anyone used the Suction Cup Dent Puller? If yes, does well does it work.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

If it's the right size and shape dent you can do it with a regular toilet plunger. As for the actual device they sell designed for this purpose I don't know.

• kianes

Suction Cup Dent Puller

Suction Dent Puller

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thanks

Source(s): suction cup dent puller: https://tr.im/uk7rg

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax6Su

If the metal is stretched or creased to any degree, the suction cup will not give you a satisfactory repair. However, the suction cups used for this are not expensive - without seeing the dents, I'd have to say give it try, you've got nothing to loose and it might save you a serious body shop repair bill.

Without seeing the dent its hard to say it will or wont work...

More than likely if its causing the door to not open properly then it wouldn't work...

A dent puller would but you would have holes to deal with...

I have a friend that does body damage massaging and it is amazing what they can do with dents and such!

Have a good day and good luck :)

I got a suction dent puller outer from the Dollar store and it worked awesome I need it now the dollar store is gone from my town and I cant figure where I put mine But they really work

They work GREAT-for big,rounded dents with no creases around the edge OR through them. If you can't open your door, I second calling the "dent dr."-OR-if you don't care how it looks, sticking a slightly rounded stick of some hard wood or plastic behind the fender and pushing it out enough for your door to open-WARNING !! This method WILL make the fender(and maybe the door) look WORSE !!

Go to a Dent Doctor if there is one in your area. I found one at my car dealership. He pulled a really ugly dent out of my 6 month old car where a kid slammed the door into it. Cost me $40.00 and you couldn't see where the dent was.

• frank

dent doctor or dent puller and a bucket of dry ice