I don't think I'm pregnant but........?

last night, my hubby said to me "You are pregnant, Sweety" we are TTC and I think I just had my period.. and what he said to me really bothers me.. I just don't want a false hope.. here's my cycle: Feb 9 > at morning took HPT as my period late for a week.. after 10min, the result was... show more last night, my hubby said to me "You are pregnant, Sweety"

we are TTC and I think I just had my period.. and what he said to me really bothers me.. I just don't want a false hope..

here's my cycle:

Feb 9 > at morning took HPT as my period late for a week.. after 10min, the result was really faint line.. BFN after30min.. so I assume it as negative.. around afternoon.. light brown spotting occured.

Feb 10 -12 > medium flow (i usually had heavy flow).. got nausea and mild cramps around pelvic area..

Feb 13&14 > light flow.. still nausea and mild cramps too

Feb 15 > light brown spotting.. frequent urination.. itchy boobs.. moderate nausea.. no appetite but hungry (have to force myself to eat).. cold..

Sorry for posting too long but I need to know if it true as what my hubby said.. I don't want to buy HPT as it wil end up BFN..

Thank You :-/
Update: just starting TTC and no kids yet