2008 = Tara Reid Comeback?

I think so...what about you?

She is looking hotter than ever, and has stopped the partying!

She has TONS of movies coming out and she is playing the LEAD in all of them and she is even producing one! I think this year will be here comback forsure! She might even win an award for her movie "The Beautiful Outsider's" Which sounds amazing, go look at the plot on IMDB...anyways here's a list of her movies:

- Senior Skip Day (2008)

- 7-10 Split (2008)

- Clean Break (2008)

- Honestly (2008)

- Land Of Canaan (2008)

- If I Had Known I Was A Genius (2008)

- Bind (2009)

- The Beautiful Outsiders (2009)

So what do you think? I dont care if you hate her or not, cause i know im like the only fan...but will this be her comeback year or not?

Favorite Answer

Sorry, but no I really don't think so. She's like completly anorexic now and she does still party. When she was younger I think was the biggest time of her career. After she got plastic surgery, I think everything when downhill. But I guess if you like her, it's cool that she's doing a lot of movies now ♥

http://www.topsocialite.com/celebrity-photoshop-be...

properly you seem alike, yet i does no longer say you're seem alikes. I recommend, if I observed you walking down the line, i does no longer think of, "Huh, that woman sounds like Tara Reid." Plus, like in the past reported, she is extremely no longer somebody you could choose to appear like.

Well...American Pie and a couple episodes of scrubs were the highlights of her career so I don't see what she could bring to the table. Chick is done and for the sake of acting I hope she stick to partying....besides it's hard to gain respect as a actor when everyone has seen you so high/drunk that you didn't know you were exposed.

i think tara's big shot at fame has come and gone. i dont think she will ever be as big as she once was although i think she will always retain a somewhat b actor status. she is famous for her bad behaviour and not her acting sooooo if the bad behaviour goes then so does the fame ya know. and i dont say this to be mean cuz i like her.

• R.S.

sure she can comeback if she wants to , she is definity attractive.