How much does a person's physical characteristics mold their personality?

For example, do you think that your body type or facial characteristics have impacted your personality? If you had a different type of body, would you still be who you are? If my brain had been born into a model's body, would I still be who I am or would I have developed a totally different personality?... show more For example, do you think that your body type or facial characteristics have impacted your personality? If you had a different type of body, would you still be who you are? If my brain had been born into a model's body, would I still be who I am or would I have developed a totally different personality? Thoughts, ideas, imaginings welcome.
Update: Just so you understand a bit more, this question came to my mind while channel surfing, seeing 'pro wrestlers' and wondering how much of THEIR personality was a factor of their body type -- and if anyone who had that type of body would have a similar personality. And are we actually who we PROJECT ourselves... show more Just so you understand a bit more, this question came to my mind while channel surfing, seeing 'pro wrestlers' and wondering how much of THEIR personality was a factor of their body type -- and if anyone who had that type of body would have a similar personality. And are we actually who we PROJECT ourselves to be -- but that is another question, I guess.